
I post Mon - Fri and those important event or sale days for clients. I post on many social sites and blogs on the internet.
A few examples that are hit daily.
Facebook (Promote Commotion) , Twitter, LinkedIn, PinterestInstagram, Ello, Tumblr, Google + ( Promote and Personal), Flickr,Wordpress, Delicious, Scoop It, Digg, Stumble Upon, Flipboard, and Pocket, more.
I also use Instapaper, and Evernote
I have a weekly *paper* Called Great Local Folks & Events in the Roanoke Valley and beyond.
A few examples that are hit daily.
Facebook (Promote Commotion) , Twitter, LinkedIn, PinterestInstagram, Ello, Tumblr, Google + ( Promote and Personal), Flickr,Wordpress, Delicious, Scoop It, Digg, Stumble Upon, Flipboard, and Pocket, more.
I also use Instapaper, and Evernote
I have a weekly *paper* Called Great Local Folks & Events in the Roanoke Valley and beyond.
Branding Business Names across the web!
No contract needed. Month to Month
Package #1~~ $50
Package #2 ~~$75
Non-Profits~~ $40
Invoices are sent through Paypal.
I do not accept Checks of any kind due to bounce issues.
Paypal can be used by anyone with a credit or debt card.
YOU PICK START AND DUE DATE
Payment can be monthly, 3 months ahead, 6 months ahead or a year in advance.
Payment is always for month of service.
Invoices sent at least 1 week prior to due date you choose, and late payment is $10 at midnight of due date.

If you need to cancel for any reason, just notify me through email you no longer need my services. This needs to be done when invoice is sent for payment due. At least 2 days ahead of due date or you will be required to pay for that month's of service.
No excuses needed, and no reason necessary. Just ask to cancel when you get invoice and no later than 5 days before your due date and we will cancel invoice and still be on great terms. I may even mention you in posts if you have something special going on.
Package #1~~ $50
Package #2 ~~$75
Invoices are sent through Paypal.
I do not accept Checks of any kind due to bounce issues.
Paypal can be used by anyone with a credit or debt card.
YOU PICK START AND DUE DATE
Payment can be monthly, 3 months ahead, 6 months ahead or a year in advance.
Payment is always for month of service.
Invoices sent at least 1 week prior to due date you choose, and late payment is $10 at midnight of due date.
If you need to cancel for any reason, just notify me through email you no longer need my services. This needs to be done when invoice is sent for payment due. At least 2 days ahead of due date or you will be required to pay for that month's of service.
No excuses needed, and no reason necessary. Just ask to cancel when you get invoice and no later than 5 days before your due date and we will cancel invoice and still be on great terms. I may even mention you in posts if you have something special going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment